- Buy my book!!!! (Please)
- Make sure your sausage meat is GF for your stuffing.
- Have GF cookie dough in the freezer (take out, cut and cook). p.s you can find this in my book!
- Have GF croutes in an air tight container for all those GF nibbles with wine.
- Loaf of GF bread in the freezer.
- Go Free Nestle coco pops for breakfast (just discovered them, they are very tasty) or my homemade granola – you can also find this in my book!!
- Sauces for Christmas Dinner – back to basics, just reductions like your granny use to make!
- If none of the above work you can book a Gluten Free Cookery Course in my cookery cottage to help for Christmas 2017.
- The perfect hangover cure – My white bean and sausage casserole, it has got plenty of kick!
- If all else fails – Drink and be merry!!!!!
Happy Christmas and New Year and talk to you all in 2017 or keep an eye on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram